Thursday, September 11, 2008

09.11.01

This morning, I'm ironing while watching President Bush talk about the horrible events that happened on this day seven years ago. It's really hard to believe that it's been that long. I remember changing out of my gym clothes inside the ACU girls' locker room my freshmen year of college. At first, I don't think we really knew what was going on. We thought that it was a terrible accident. As we kept watching the TV, it became evident that this was something much greater. There were people praying and crying all over campus. There was a girl in my psychology class that was from New York City and was waiting to hear about her uncle who worked in the twin towers. In chapel that day, we talked about what had happened. The whole service was basically a prayer and an urge for us to pray for our country.



I think that there's a need of prayers for our country at this time.

No comments: